Ruffle Top

Wow. That was fast. I only said last night... oh that might have been this morning, I'm pretty sure that it was after midnight, that I wanted to make this top, and today I did it. I did omit the ruffles though, just because I wanted to finish it while LB slept at lunch (which only lasts 1 1/2 hours nowdays).


With a little motivation this morning by way of friends dropping in, the house was cleaned and ready for sewing action. Fueled by Chocolate brownie and determination to create something for ME that I could stitch my new label onto.

The fabric I have used was gifted to me by my Mum a while ago to make some tops for work... now that I am not working any more I have time to actually make them up though. So thanks for the Christmas top Mum, my Santa Day top for 2010. Now I just have to wait 3 more sleeps.


And what were the babes doing while I was sewing up a storm?

Adventures...

Is that my washing basket LB?!
I love it when LB runs into the house rambles off something completely random and then races back out the door with an "excuse me please" on the way past our pooch!


This swing was removed shortlty after this picture when the clothesline began to sway like a group of teenagers playing goon-of-fortune. That poor little swing. No-one liked it mmuch when they were the correct weight to be in there, now everyone seems to want to swing, at the same time I might add. Let's see what they can terrorise next...

2 comments:

StEpHaNiE said...

Good job on the top i like it :)

Anonymous said...

OMG Sarah this is perfect on you!! well done!