The week so far...

... has been CRAZEE! It is that time of year again with less than 2 weeks to go until we put up the Christmas Tree and I start wishing that I had made more homemade decorations to put up.

On Tuesday I got the kit to make this table runner and topper.
On Friday I took the completed tops back to CQS and got the backing and wadding... and another Christmas kit.

On Friday night my boys helped me to place the pieces of our new wall hanging together and I began the appliqué on my machine.
On Saturday I took my completed wall hanging back to CQS again and got the backing and wadding. I have now finished the wall hanging completely and just need to finish Tuesdays project but...

This morning I had another look at all the other projects on my wall hanging pattern and headed off to CQS again with grand intentions of having another Santa hanging
In between all this crafting we have practically lived at the pool and as you can see these boys LOVE the water!



 Are you organised for Christmas this year? Do you wish that you'd have created more too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG xmas ..... my heart is palpitating already :) LOVE the pool pix especially that gorgeous flying parker :)